Fucked By A Stranger

I normally get ready to go to office after packing my husbands lunch box and saying good bye to him. he normally leaves at 8:30 and I after getting ready normally leave the house by 10am. We do stay on the 4th floor of a 7-storey building. We also have a master bedroom, so I normally take a shower and just wrap myself up in a towel and come out and powder myself naked in the bedroom. The windows and curtains are normally closed since right in front of our apartment we have a new building coming up. It is so close that we could clearly see the apartment exactly opposite ours in the new building and I am sure so do they.

Early last week as it was raining heavily in the morning, my husband had put on the lights and also opened up the curtains with the sliding windows closed. As usual I went to take the shower and came out into the bedroom with just the towel wrapped around me and did not realize at all about the open curtains. With the music playing in the background and singing along, I removed the towel and stood completely naked in front of the dresser. I do like to see myself in the mirror and admire my body. I am 5'5" tall with a fair skin and my stats are 36C-29-35, I turned a bit and saw the curves of my ass and smiled at my good body. I applied some saliva on my fingers and started rubbing my boobs and applying the wet saliva on my nipples. After having played with it for a while I moved around the bedroom trying to figure out what I will wear and picking up a dress from the wardrobe. All this time I was completely unaware of the open curtains and the lighted bedroom. I went back to the dresser and started applying the powder and makeup. As I leaned forward to apply the eyeliner my view went to the mirror image of the open curtains in the back. I immediately realized the mistake and I hurriedly started searching for the towel to hide myself in. In the panic I failed to notice the towel and I rushed immediately to the window all naked. I pushed back the left side of the curtain first and then leaned forward a bit to catch the edge of the right curtain. As I bent forward I glanced myself in the opposite apartment and to my horror saw a construction worker standing inside and pleading not to close the curtains. With his hand gesture he said I had a nice body and gave a flying kiss as I got hold of the curtain and pushed it back in the middle. I was somehow amused by his gesture and smiled at myself for what I had done. I got a bit naughty myself and slightly pushed the curtains a bit to take a peak at the worker once again. I noticed he was a young guy wearing a baniyan and had a nice well built body. He did not realise that I was looking at him as he turned and went back to do his work.

Next day, the curtains were closed but I just wanted to check if the person was present in the other apartment. So before going to the shower I once again had a peak through the curtains and found that the young worker was standing patiently and looking towards my window. I had a shower and the whole time I was debating with myself should I open the curtains and allow him to watch my sexy body or to let it be closed. In the end, the later thinking won and I got ready and went to office. The whole day in the office I was just thinking and cursing myself as to why I did not opened up the curtains, what harm was it going to make etc. with all these thoughts flowing through my body the whole day I had very much decided what I will be doing the next day.

So a day later, I opened the curtains early morning and did my usual work. As I was nearing my shower time I was getting more and more excited. I completed my bath and came out into the bedroom with the towel around me. From a corner of my eye I glance at the opposite window and saw a figure standing near to it. I felt glad as I acted as if I have left the curtains open by mistake once again. As I had taken a head bath I stood right in front of the window and opened up the towel and started rubbing my hair with it. I made sure my nice big boobs were right in front for the worker to have a good look at. For about five minutes I flung my hair in various directions moving my body and allowing the boobs to bounce at those movements. After drying up my hair I wrapped them in the towel to dry it further and turned around to walk towards the dresser. In the mirror I tried to see if I could see what the worker was doing. I noticed he was not wearing anything on the top and from his movements I realized he was playing with himself but I was not able to see anything below his waist. I continued with my routine and tried to arouse him more by playing with my boobs and nipples. After I was done I went towards the curtain to close it and I saw him again complementing on my body and once again pleading not to close the curtains. I closed the curtains and got myself ready for office.

As we had a function at the office I was wearing a nice pink coloured chiffon saree with a sleeveless blouse. As I was closing my front door the lift stopped and a young man came out. I did not bother to take a look closely as I felt some relative of our neighbours must be visiting. I was about to enter the lift when the person grabbed my hand and told me to keep quiet and took me to the stairs. At that moment I realised he was the same worker from the opposite flat. He must have been about 22-24 yr old and was about 5'9" tall with a nice strong body. He had very sharp face feature and a brownish complexion. I was surprised that I did not felt threatened and quietly followed him to the staircase. He told me to follow him as we quickly went upstairs towards the terrace. Our terrace is always closed and only used by the watchmen, so the passage in front of the terrace is normally always isolated. Once we got on the terrace passage he left my hand and slowly glanced at me from top to bottom and said how good looking I was. I felt nice as he slowly touched my face and romantically kissed me on my cheeks. I wasn't really sure what to say at that moment as I was afraid to be with a stranger in that position as well as excited to be with a strange who has seen me naked already. I said I was sorry I should have not done what I did. I am a married woman and if my husband finds me like this he will kill me. So please let me go. He grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. He took my face in his hands and had his lips close to mine and said that he will be leaving the city tomorrow for some other work and won't be seen again here. he said he just needs two minutes to actually feel my body and then he will be gone saying that his lips touched mine. I first kept my lips tight but as he removed my saree pallu and with his right hand started pressing my left boobs over the blouse I opened up my lips and he put his toungue inside as we started kissing passionately. He now had both his hands pressing both my boobs, squeezing them forcefully as we continued with our passionate kiss. I could feel his erect cock rubbing against my body as he moved one of his hands below and started feeling my ass. His other hand now moved away from my boob and moved back to open the three pins of my blouse. In a very swift action he removed all the pins and removed the blouse and dropped it on the floor. Without wasting any time he also removed my bra and threw it on the floor and immediately had both his hands again squeezing the boobs and pinching the nipples. We kissed once again and he then moved his face below as he took my left nipple in his mouth and started sucking it, licking the nipples in a slow circular motion of his tongue. he also lifted my saree and petticoat and began to rub my inner thighs. His hands moved up further and were now rubbing my pussy area over my panty as we once again locked our lips in a wild kiss. Finding the edge of my panty in one motion he pushed my panty down up to my knees as his bare hands rubbed my trim pussy. with one finger he opened up my bottom lips and pushed it inside to take me to a different world. He slowly pushed more fingers inside and pushed it as deep as possible and gave me a great finger fuck session for a minute or so. He stopped and then pushed his pants and underwear down to bring out a 6" thick cock. He took my hand and placed it over it as I started rubbing it up and down. he asked me to kneel down and take it inside my mouth. Although I said no I began to kneel down unknowingly. My face was right in front of the cock as i started to lick the head of it first. With his hands holding my hair tightly I opened up my mouth as I took his thick cock inside. He pushed his cock forward to take it deep inside my mouth almost choking me. I moved my mouth up and down as he also leaning against the wall began to ram me in the mouth. After a few minutes he told me to stand up and pushed me again against the wall and lifted my saree and petticoat completely above till my waist. Holding his cock in his hand he brought it forward and moved it all over my thighs and pussy. I requested him not to penetrate and just get it done over the top. he agreed and started humping his cock over my pussy as he sucked my boobs. After some time he told me to turn back as he once again moved his cock over my ass crack and humped me from behind having a good squeeze of both my boobs simultaneously. Soon he cummed over my ass as I could feel the wetness of his fluid running down my ass and thighs. He wiped it with his underpants as I pushed my panty up and began looking for my clothes. he once again complemented me for my body and what an unforgettable experience he just had. I asked him to please leave as I began to tidy myself up. He left as I put my clothes back on.

I went to office and came up with some excuse of getting late. Next day I again tried to peak through the curtains to check if he was still around but did not see him. In fact I never saw him again so is glad that he told the truth and whatever happened was just one incident to remember when i feel lonely.

Comments

Popular Posts

Accidental Bumping

Six Shooter

Lezzie Affairs